Feeds:
Posts
Comments

Archive for the ‘Muslim’ Category

 

 

The Revisionist CODOH Forum

 

 

Now Has:

 

 

The 9/11 Forum

 

 

 

Please click the link above to go to the 9/11 Forum.

It’s available from today, Jan 4, 2019.

 

 

 

 

The 9/11 Forum Guidelines

 

Fri Jan 04, 2019

Note:
By default, this software collects IP numbers. However, that portion of the software has been disabled, visitors to the site now have an IP number of 0.0.0.0. This was done as a precaution against the police states that are prevalent throughout Europe (Austria, Germany, France, Russia, etc.).
By default, we do not make ‘Private Messages’ (PM) available to new registrants.Rules/Guidelines

  • The Moderator retains the right to reject a username if he considers it offensive, obscene, or deliberately distracting.
  • Do not register under more than one username, aka: a ‘sockpuppet’. If for some reason you wish to change your username please contact the Moderator and / or Webmaster about doing so.
  • No name calling, period.
  • The 9/11 Forum forbids any threats or personal attacks against others, we will not tolerate links to sites which do engage in such behavior. We’re about debate and only debate.
  • On topic posts only. The topic of this forum is the subject generally referred to as ‘the attacks of 9/11’. Debating the origins, physical possibilities, and those responsible is the reason that The 9/11 Forum exists. Associated subjects are bound to come up, be sure there is a tie-in, show the tie-in. Each topic represents a separate point, a post to a topic must be pertinent to that point.
  • Posts by new or infrequent participants will be spam / troll checked by the Moderator before they appear on the Forum. They will not be censored for on topic opinions they present.
  • Keep your threads / posts limited to one point.
  • Voluminous, lengthy, and redundant posts are not welcomed.
  • Do not edit after posts after someone has responded in the same thread.
  • If you post a quote or link from or to a book, a news article, magazine story, another website, etc., you must also comment on the quote or the link content. Tell the forum what you find wrong, compelling, unique, or important about the quote or link content. Flippant, overly brief comments are not acceptable. We want commentary and discussion.
  • Posts which lack focus or specifics are not welcomed.
  • No ‘dodging’. When questioned or challenged on claims, or assertions you make in a thread you must respond directly / specifically by providing the information requested in the challenge or you must leave the topic.
  • You will address registrants only by the one name that he/she uses at the Forum.
  • Offenders will have their posts deleted, repeat offenders will be removed.
  • Reasons for deletions may or may not be stated. The Moderator will endeavor to notify the offender and the Forum in general, but not in every case; especially when it is obvious why the post was deleted.
  • Registrants who do not post within 30 days from date of registration are subject to deletion, they may re-register should they decide to post.

These rules are subject to revision as warranted.

Thank you, The 9/11 Forum Moderator

 

======================================

 

 

CODOH Discussion that Led to the

 

Creation of The 9/11 Forum

 

 

User avatar

Moderator

Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1584
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2002 1:23 am
Contact:

Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby Moderator » 2 weeks 2 days ago (Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:13 pm)

There has a been numerous requests, most recently & rather strongly by participant Callahan, for a separate forum to discuss the activities of ‘9/11’.

I have generally been opposed to it, it’s not part of CODOH’s job description, so to speak, and I thought it may be a distraction from our prime directive.

However, in lieu of Callahan’s recent impassioned plea and weighing past suggestions of others, I think it’s time to re-evaluate and consider creating such a forum. I’m not 100% sold on it, but am leaning that way.

Rather than make a simple yes/no poll, I would like to solicit opinions & suggestions to see if this is something we should do.

I will set up such a 9/11 Forum if there is a reasoned consensus in favor.

Let me hear from you. Thanks.

M1

Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.
User avatar

JLAD Prove Me Wrong

Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:35 am
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 2 weeks 2 days ago (Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:49 pm)

I support it. Here’s why.

1. The parallels between 9/11 and the Holocaust are too big to overlook. These parallels include using both events to justify war crimes in the Middle East, there being an ‘official’ version for both events, and ignored, but very thought out arguments against each ‘official’ version.

2. Although 9/11 is not the Holocaust, the parallels deserve their own sub-forum, and what better website than https://forum.codoh.com?

3. This forum is very structured, and a great place to debate. Adding 9/11 in with the mix would be spice in this wonderful bowl of soup.

4. It would by default bring 9/11 truthers who believe in the Holocaust, and would further demolish ‘the Industry’ by showing him facts. And people who are looking for the truth, such as a 9/11 truther, would be much easier to convince than an antifa terrorist or a warmongering, Israel loving Republican. It would be a win-win.

5. People such as Callahan and myself both favor this proposed sub-forum. If people don’t like it, or aren’t interested, they simply can avoid it. It really is that simple.

6. This isn’t flat earth or reptilian, or fringe beliefs. This is a position which very intelligent people disagree, and by no means would it make us look bad. The ADL and SPLC already defame us.

For these reasons, I support a separate sub-forum for 9/11 on this website.

If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.
User avatar

Dresden

Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1377
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:38 am
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby Dresden » 2 weeks 2 days ago (Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:54 pm)

I agree with JLAD on all points.

The ‘Holocaust’ and 9-11 are really joined at the hip.

It might be/probably will be, more difficult to Moderate a 9-11 Forum than a ‘Holocaust’ Forum because it is so much more important to the perpetrators to keep the lid on 9-11.

No doubt, there will be infiltrators and agent saboteurs who will join the 9-11 Forum with the intent to start fights and heated arguments in order to get the Moderator to close the Forum own, but hopefully whoever the Moderator will be, will be able to spot them.

Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the ‘holocaust’, but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. Bradley Smith
avatar

Werd

Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1080
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 5:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby Werd » 2 weeks 2 days ago (Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:23 pm)

If someone wanted to talk about 9-11 and the Israeli connections to it, does that mean we will then have to open up the forum to Israeli connections to

1. JFK
2. USS Liberty
3. Lavon Affair
4. Jewish AIPAC lobby/spy rings
5. Jews and immigration

and any other number of false flag or conspiracies? When will it stop? I have things to say about 9-11 and that list of 5 things. But I don’t see the need to drag them in. I can do without it. I don’t mind a strictly holocaust forum staying that way.

User avatar

JLAD Prove Me Wrong

Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:35 am
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 2 weeks 2 days ago (Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:24 pm)

Werd wrote:If someone wanted to talk about 9-11 and the Israeli connections to it, does that mean we will then have to open up the forum to Israeli connections to

1. JFK
2. USS Liberty
3. Lavon Affair
4. Jewish AIPAC lobby/spy rings
5. Jews and immigration

No, and those examples lack the parallel that the Holocaust has with 9/11. See my post above.

Werd wrote:and any other number of false flag or conspiracies? When will it stop? I have things to say about 9-11 and that list of 5 things. But I don’t see the need to drag them in. I can do without it. I don’t mind a strictly holocaust forum staying that way.

False, this is not a ‘strictly holocaust forum’; there already is a WWII sub forum. Should that be removed because it talks about things not necessarily Holocaust related?

If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.
avatar

Werd

Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1080
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 5:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby Werd » 2 weeks 2 days ago (Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:43 pm)

The parallels between 9/11 and the Holocaust are too big to overlook. These parallels include using both events to justify war crimes in the Middle East, there being an ‘official’ version for both events, and ignored, but very thought out arguments against each ‘official’ version.

Upon reflection, this makes a lot of sense.

The reason we have an additional section on codoh for other aspects of world war II, is because the gas chamber/gas van holocaust of the Jews is claimed to have happened at this certain time. Exposing other lies and deceptions about world war II, such as
1.how many really died at Dresden
2. Stalin’s aggressive plans that were thwarted by Barbarossa
merely justify the right and duty to investigate wild holocaust claims.

The holocaust is connected to world war II like these other things because that is precisely when they occurred.

You say 9-11 and the holocaust are connected to perpetual war and slaughter of innocent in the middle east? There is a parallel with JFK. One of the reasons he was taken out is because he was opposed to Israeli dominance in the middle east and them having nuclear weaponry. JFK also wanted to stop the Vietnam war, a war in which Jewish technocrat Henry Kissinger was involved in prolonging.
https://truthout.org/articles/millions-died-because-kissinger-prolonged-the-vietnam-war-for-years-after-betraying-peace-treaty/

Other false flags like the Lavon Affair were to be used to demonize Arabs and justify further repression of them, ala, 9-11. So again I ask, why do we get selective with some false flags that are used to justify war and perpetual slaughter overseas, but not others? This is just me being devil’s advocate. I don’t care either way if we add a 9-11 forum. But if we are going to do it under the guise of destroying fables that are used to justify war and perpetual slaughter, then why not other false flags that have also been used for that? Where is the cut off?

User avatar

Callahan

Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:40 am
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby Callahan » 2 weeks 2 days ago (Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:57 pm)

Moderator, first of all, thank you for your openness to this. I think JLAD and Dresden sum up a very large portion of why I find a bridge between Revisionism and 9/11 studies to be so important, and why I think this forum would benefit from incorporating such an element. However, truly, my own greatest intention is to share something a bit more specific with you all, here. There is a relatively unheard-of, evidence-based approach to 9/11 that I am extremely confident members here will find value in. I do think this will inevitably become the foundation for all 9/11 research going forward (once it becomes known), and it very much pertains to the distinction between Revisionist research (which is strictly evidence-based, critical, and open) and establishment Holocaust research (emotionally-driven, fallacious, etc.). It won’t be possible to explain here without a more proper introduction to it (which I offered in the thread I attempted to post here previously; fortunately, I saved the text for future use, just in case). If an entirely new forum for 9/11 isn’t something most members here would appreciate, I would very much value the opportunity to at least post the thread I had initially intended to share. As hard-to-believe as it may be considering the ridiculous spectrum of 9/11 theories and many hostile, fruitless debates since 2001, I can very near guarantee that–regardless of what you have heard about either “side” or fringe in the debate on 9/11 previously–this will be new to you, and will provide a refreshing style of technical analyses that will open your mind to this subject in new and productive ways.

As far as having a separate 9/11 forum, I think this could be a great idea as well however I do recognize the challenges that might come with moderating such a forum. The problem is, people are very passionate about whatever theory they end up aligning with, one way or another. Each theory relies on a vast amount of information from within its own paradigm and the heated debates between people of competing paradigms are often so ill-informed and grounded in so little actual, immediately verifiable evidence that the whole debate becomes a petty argument rather than an analysis of grounded, indisputable facts. The “evidence-based approach” I refer to is a solution to this problem, and I have seen it work. But beside this approach being introduced I have several ideas that might help alleviate certain problems. Since there are, at this time, at most five or six major technical theories about 9/11 (some of which are patently ridiculous, in my opinion, such as DEW energy beams, mini-nukes); it may be advisable to have a separate pinned thread for each of the competing technical theories. This will enable those who align with (or are passionate about) a particular theory to share what they regard as plausible evidence within their assigned thread. Those who are interested can add-onto what they find credible, or challenge it there. Viewers of the forum can tour each proposal for technical theories and appraise credibility. Then the unpinned, general posts can be any discussion of compatibility or consensus between these technical theories as well as any discussion of the means/motive of 9/11 (which I think most of us here already possess enough knowledge to make a clear case for).

While I would understand the basis for Werd’s concern about the Revisionists’ forum if 9/11 topics were casually permitted throughout, I do not see the harm if a 9/11 forum is kept strictly separated as its own (perhaps even on a “trial basis”?). As JLAD mentioned, if people don’t like it, they can simply scroll past. The parallels between 9/11 and the Holocaust are undeniable. 9/11 is far more relevant to the Holocaust than any other Zionist-Jewish crimes of the last century (Lavon affair, USS Liberty, etc.). It is the “Big Lie” of the 21st century, demonstrably so, and for nearly the same purposes.

User avatar

borjastick

Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2331
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:52 pm
Location: Europe
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby borjastick » 2 weeks 2 days ago (Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:27 pm)

No.

‘Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.’

‘We don’t need evidence, we have survivors’ – israeli politician

avatar

Pia Kahn

Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 254
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:57 am
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby Pia Kahn » 2 weeks 2 days ago (Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:21 pm)

JLAD Prove Me Wrong wrote:I support it. Here’s why.

1. The parallels between 9/11 and the Holocaust are too big to overlook. These parallels include using both events to justify war crimes in the Middle East, there being an ‘official’ version for both events, and ignored, but very thought out arguments against each ‘official’ version.

2. Although 9/11 is not the Holocaust, the parallels deserve their own sub-forum, and what better website than https://forum.codoh.com?

3. This forum is very structured, and a great place to debate. Adding 9/11 in with the mix would be spice in this wonderful bowl of soup.

4. It would by default bring 9/11 truthers who believe in the Holocaust, and would further demolish ‘the Industry’ by showing him facts. And people who are looking for the truth, such as a 9/11 truther, would be much easier to convince than an antifa terrorist or a warmongering, Israel loving Republican. It would be a win-win.

5. People such as Callahan and myself both favor this proposed sub-forum. If people don’t like it, or aren’t interested, they simply can avoid it. It really is that simple.

6. This isn’t flat earth or reptilian, or fringe beliefs. This is a position which very intelligent people disagree, and by no means would it make us look bad. The ADL and SPLC already defame us.

For these reasons, I support a separate sub-forum for 9/11 on this website.

Great post.

I am for such a separate forum for the reasons posted above. I have talked about the parallels between both events on a few occasions and they were eventually deleted because they are supposedly off topic. 9/11 is a huge crack in the matrix and many people who eventually start doubting the holocaust are 9/11 “truthers”. The 9/11 movement is humungous compared to holocaust revisionism. Generally, people who have that guts to think for themselves and rely on solid forensic evidence instead of hearsay. Those are the people we should attract and you will find lot’s of 9/11 truthers among them.

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
User avatar

Callahan

Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:40 am
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby Callahan » 2 weeks 2 days ago (Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:29 am)

Werd wrote:The reason we have an additional section on codoh for other aspects of world war II, is because the gas chamber/gas van holocaust of the Jews is claimed to have happened at this certain time. Exposing other lies and deceptions about world war II, such as
1.how many really died at Dresden
2. Stalin’s aggressive plans that were thwarted by Barbarossa
merely justify the right and duty to investigate wild holocaust claims.The holocaust is connected to world war II like these other things because that is precisely when they occurred.You say 9-11 and the holocaust are connected to perpetual war and slaughter of innocent in the middle east? There is a parallel with JFK. One of the reasons he was taken out is because he was opposed to Israeli dominance in the middle east and them having nuclear weaponry. JFK also wanted to stop the Vietnam war, a war in which Jewish technocrat Henry Kissinger was involved in prolonging.
https://truthout.org/articles/millions-died-because-kissinger-prolonged-the-vietnam-war-for-years-after-betraying-peace-treaty/Other false flags like the Lavon Affair were to be used to demonize Arabs and justify further repression of them, ala, 9-11. So again I ask, why do we get selective with some false flags that are used to justify war and perpetual slaughter overseas, but not others? This is just me being devil’s advocate. I don’t care either way if we add a 9-11 forum. But if we are going to do it under the guise of destroying fables that are used to justify war and perpetual slaughter, then why not other false flags that have also been used for that? Where is the cut off?

I think the degree of 9/11 in it’s ability to change the entire social paradigm of the West is obvious, as with the Holocaust. The scale of this lie and the extent that Zionist-Jewish and corrupt Western elements were so directly involved, for the purpose of proliferating Israel and justifying wars to that end, makes this event a clear distinction from the others and far more in parallel to the Holocaust. This also entails that the social activism and research in this regard is of a similar degree of importance as the Holocaust. Understanding the evidence surrounding these lies will invariably lead to openness to consideration of the others, but that doesn’t mean other forums should be created for each of these topics. Creating a “bridge” between 9/11 and the Holocaust is good for Revisionism because it reaches out to another movement with similar goals and values and offers resources for those who are already at least open to being critical of Jewish power networks, and may be ready to ask even bigger questions about the historical record as it has been presented to them.

User avatar

borjastick

Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2331
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:52 pm
Location: Europe
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby borjastick » 2 weeks 2 days ago (Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:40 am)

So here we are already turning this simple question into a 911 thread.

My answer is NO. I should explain that but won’t because whatever I say will invite the usuals from responding in detailed opinion again…

There are many good reasons for not hosting a 911 section here. Surely to God there must be hundreds of sites where the topic of 911 is tediously dissected by those who start from the wrong place in order to end up when they want to be.

‘Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.’

‘We don’t need evidence, we have survivors’ – israeli politician

User avatar

Kingfisher

Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1673
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:55 am
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby Kingfisher » 2 weeks 2 days ago (Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:02 am)

borjastick wrote:No.

Agreed. It is completely off topic for this forum and would create the impression that to if you question the Holocaust you must automatically be a 911 “troofer”. Some posters may think there is a link but to make accepting a Revisionist approach to the Holocaust appear conditional on that link is a sure way to alienate most of our potential audience.

It’s hard enough already to get people to open their minds to asking questions about the Holocaust. This would be yet another reason for them not to take Revisionism seriously. “They’re just a bunch of conspiracy theorists.”

You persuade people one step at a time. Even limiting ourselves to the Holocaust we have to have to work step by step. First show the bodies at Belsen have nothing to do with it. Then maybe some doubts about Treblinka or Auschwitz or Babi Yar.

It’s also a slippery slope. Once we have a forum on 911, why not one on the Kennedy assassination, or the moon landings, or flying saucers, or evolution or the Abominable Snowman? Each one will muddy the waters further. We have widened the remit of the forum to cover other aspects of the two World Wars. This is good. They are closely and obviously related, and do not create the impression that to question the Holocaust you have to buy into some wider view of the world.

Please, don’t do it!

User avatar

Moderator

Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1584
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2002 1:23 am
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby Moderator » 2 weeks 2 days ago (Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:19 am)

Kingfisher:

Some posters may think there is a link but to make accepting a Revisionist approach to the Holocaust appear conditional on that link is a sure way to alienate most of our potential audience.

That has always been my concern, alienating potential supporters of “holocaust” Revisionism is not acceptable for a CODOH site.
But then, as stated by Callahan and JLAD, there is the potential of gaining new “holocaust” Revisionism supporters by attracting to CODOH those who debate 9/11.

I could simply add a notice at the the top of a 9/11 Forum making it clear that “holocaust” Revisionists are not all in agreement about the various arguments concerning 9/11. The mere fact that we will get & allow competing views would hopefully make that obvious.

M1.

Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.
User avatar

Callahan

Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:40 am
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby Callahan » 2 weeks 2 days ago (Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:23 am)

borjastick wrote:So here we are already turning this simple question into a 911 thread.

My answer is NO. I should explain that but won’t because whatever I say will invite the usuals from responding in detailed opinion again…

There are many good reasons for not hosting a 911 section here. Surely to God there must be hundreds of sites where the topic of 911 is tediously dissected by those who start from the wrong place in order to end up when they want to be.

Offering a detailed analysis of the pros and cons of a 9/11 forum accessible through a Revisionist forum (the purpose of this thread) does not mean we are now debating 9/11 here.

I wanted to provide as much insight as possible on the matter as I think this is very important and it’s obvious others here feel the same. Your own incredulity and ignorance toward important elements of this topic, Borja, don’t refute its benefits for the cause we are all fighting for here; that is, exposing the greatest lies of the liars that manipulate the historical record to serve their warmongering political agenda.

Currently, the 9/11 forums that are out there do not typically permit or consider Revisionism, despite the fact that the recent growth of Revisionism can be directly attributed to growing awareness of certain details surrounding 9/11. By treating 9/11 as an entirely foreign topic relative to Revisionism, you’re preventing pathways that could very well lead here. As much as 9/11 bickering annoys you (and believe me, I understand why), I think there are ways we can limit that here in a properly-structured forum.

It is obvious that some of the “old school” folks here want to keep things the same but we should really consider the obvious benefits of reaching out to the 9/11 research community and showing the ways we can align.

Kingfisher says we can’t take on a separate forum for 9/11 because we might not be taken seriously–CODOH has been around for 20 years! At what point has the establishment and/or the mainstream ever “taken it seriously”?! The 9/11 truth movement has been taken at least as seriously as Revisionism, and it’s popularity among professionals in the establishment reflects that. Can you really not see the difference and applicable relevance between ‘moon landing fakery’, ‘flat earth’, etc., and 9/11?

The notion of a “slippery slope” is a logical fallacy. We aren’t going to degrade into oblivion if we have a discussion forum that allows 9/11 research to occur here. There will be no “official theory” of this 9/11 forum. We will acknowledge evidence, discuss parallels to Revisionism wherever applicable, and encourage visitors to also check out the Revisionist forum. We give it six months, and if all your worst fears come true, we cancel the project. What have you got to lose?

User avatar

borjastick

Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2331
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:52 pm
Location: Europe
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby borjastick » 2 weeks 2 days ago (Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:56 am)

What have you got to lose?

– Callahan

Kingfisher has explained very clearly above.

This is my last post here on the subject. Me and my ‘old school’ mate Kingfisher have made our case.

‘Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.’

‘We don’t need evidence, we have survivors’ – israeli politician

avatar

Carto’s Cutlass Supreme

Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2347
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:42 pm
Location: Northern California
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby Carto’s Cutlass Supreme » 2 weeks 2 days ago (Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:52 am)

I’m not a 9-11 Truther, but I know 1 or 2 prominent revisionists who are. I think we should have it because I think it’s always good if someone out there wants to say something about a taboo subject then they should be allowed to. I myself probably wouldn’t be participating on it.

But keep in mind how we should be grateful to those who run this forum. Because it must take significant time every day to moderate. You have to follow every thread, read maybe every post! Because of that, I’d like to see someone who is currently not a moderator, become a moderator so that the current people who volunteer without pay, to run this forum are not given extra work.

User avatar

Callahan

Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:40 am
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby Callahan » 2 weeks 2 days ago (Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:58 am)

borjastick wrote:Kingfisher has explained very clearly above.

This is my last post here on the subject. Me and my ‘old school’ mate Kingfisher have made our case.

Nothing wrong with being old school and for the record I respect you guys for being in the game so long, I just think it might cloud your judgment on this.

Kingfisher explained that he is concerned consideration of Revisionism will appear conditional upon the acceptance of “9/11 truth” arguments. This need not be the case. It does not threaten the image of revisionists to acknowledge the following:

– There is intense controversy surrounding 9/11
– There is some evidence of possibly-significant parallels between 9/11 and the Holocaust
– There is a demand among many of those who embrace Revisionism to also discuss 9/11 (e.g. Rudolf, who addresses it briefly in his 2017 edition of Lectures…).

And as far as outreach goes, the pool of candidates potentially-interested in Revisionism is much larger among “conspiracy theorists” than it is among those who resent them. As much as we will have to try a bit harder to set some critical thinking “ground rules” for some of these ‘eccentric thinkers’, I think the benefits of reaching a much broader audience far outweighs any potential costs. And again, nothing is irreversible. If we try it out and it goes nowhere, backtracking is always a possibility. But considering that what lies beyond this door/bridge could be revolutionary, I think it’s worth a shot.

avatar

Pia Kahn

Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 254
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:57 am
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby Pia Kahn » 2 weeks 1 day ago (Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:45 pm)

Callahan wrote:

borjastick wrote:Kingfisher has explained very clearly above.

This is my last post here on the subject. Me and my ‘old school’ mate Kingfisher have made our case.

Nothing wrong with being old school and for the record I respect you guys for being in the game so long, I just think it might cloud your judgment on this.

Kingfisher explained that he is concerned consideration of Revisionism will appear conditional upon the acceptance of “9/11 truth” arguments. This need not be the case. It does not threaten the image of revisionists to acknowledge the following:

– There is intense controversy surrounding 9/11
– There is some evidence of possibly-significant parallels between 9/11 and the Holocaust
– There is a demand among many of those who embrace Revisionism to also discuss 9/11 (e.g. Rudolf, who addresses it briefly in his 2017 edition of Lectures…).

And as far as outreach goes, the pool of candidates potentially-interested in Revisionism is much larger among “conspiracy theorists” than it is among those who resent them. As much as we will have to try a bit harder to set some critical thinking “ground rules” for some of these ‘eccentric thinkers’, I think the benefits of reaching a much broader audience far outweighs any potential costs. And again, nothing is irreversible. If we try it out and it goes nowhere, backtracking is always a possibility. But considering that what lies beyond this door/bridge could be revolutionary, I think it’s worth a shot.

Someone, who is willing to seriously look at the arguments of holocaust revisionists, won’t be put off or back off because of a 9/11 subforum. 9/11 is kindergarden comparted to the holocaust and 9/11 truth is on the verge of becoming mainstream. This is my take.

Sure, the focus of this forum must remain on the open debate of the holocaust.

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
avatar

Depth Charge

Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 194
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:32 am
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby Depth Charge » 2 weeks 1 day ago (Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:16 pm)

I would say yes. 9/11 revisionism is trendy and more acceptable, yet has similar glaring plot holes. 9/11 is a shooting gallery, fish in a barrel, chutzpah writ large that aimed too high and paid the price. Why shouldn’t we use their other mistakes against them and bolster the destruction of holocaustianity? These people are criminals, murderers. Why separate their crimes?

Does a serial rapist get to avoid evidence presented to the jury for priors, simply because it would ‘dilute the discussion’ of the current charge?

It’s high time 9/11 activists stepped up to the plate and out of their comfort zone. And with the quality of posters here we can damn well help them on their way.

avatar

katana

Member
Member
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby katana » 2 weeks 1 day ago (Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:26 pm)

First off, a thank you to the Moderator for putting a 911 forum up for consideration.

Next off, I’m in the YES camp. “911 Discussion Makes You Free!”

As others here have indicated, 911 can be a great stepping stone towards moving more people into questioning the “Holocaust”. I quite agree with that, and I believe it will help CODOH in its core mission, and not detract from it, as some have expressed concern about.

The “Holocaust” is the giant, rogue African bull elephant in the room, while 911 is like a baby rogue elephant in the room. The fact that there’s any kind of elephant in the room in the first place makes it invisible to most people, and the larger it is, the more invisible it becomes, because it just shouldn’t, couldn’t be there! Yet there they are, waiting to be seen by those with curiosity, desire for truth, and a nagging feeling that things are terribly wrong.

I came to know about the “Holocaust” and the fraudulent nature of it because of the great work of the revisionists. Around the same time and in parallel to that I became aware of the fraudulent nature of 911. Yet I think most people find 911 truth far more approachable, after all, its just a rogue “baby elephant”. After that though, only a brave minority go on to open their eyes wider and see the bull elephant in the room.

A good example of that are the Schaefer siblings, that I have been following from the beginning. Alfred and Monika Schaefer came to “Holocaust” revisionism through 911. As Callahan, JLAD, and Dresden argue, there are strong similarities operating here. The culprits are the same, and both these major events fit in with an organized jewish agenda. 911 has launched the jewish War OF Terror on the world, while using the “Holocaust” as a shield and sword to repel criticism.

So, I support CODOH giving a 911 forum a go.

https://katana17.wordpress.com/2018/09/11/know-more-news-christopher-bollyn-the-man-who-solved-9-11-transcript/

“Some stories are true that never happened.” — Elie the “Weasel”
avatar

EtienneSC

Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 481
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:27 am
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby EtienneSC » 2 weeks 1 day ago (Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:56 am)

I am strongly opposed for the following reasons: Firstly, 9/11 is outside CODOH’s stated purpose. It is largely an American interest and CODOH is an international forum. It would expose participants to “guilt by association” without their permission.

Secondly, there are enough jihad attacks in Europe and around the world – hundreds, if not thousands every year – to make it plausible that a few Saudi Muslims would wish to damage the USA given the opportunity.

Thirdly, it would make CODOH look like a conspiracy site and thus compromise its hard-won and constantly challenged credibility on the holocaust. It would undo decades of work by serious people for the sake of appealing to a fringe element in the USA.

User avatar

Moderator

Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1584
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2002 1:23 am
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby Moderator » 2 weeks 1 day ago (Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:42 am)

EtienneSC wrote:it would make CODOH look like a conspiracy site and thus compromise its hard-won and constantly challenged credibility on the holocaust. It would undo decades of work by serious people for the sake of appealing to a fringe element in the USA.

The recent poll results I saw stated that 50% of Americans did not believe the ‘official’ 9/11 conspiracy theory.
“Fringe’ is clearly the wrong word here.
That number would suggest that CODOH could potentially attract a wider audience.

As far as CODOH itself is concerned, I suggest:

9/11: Terror Attack or Government Fraud?, by Germar Rudolf:
https://codoh.com/library/series/1477/?lang=en
and a CODOH main site search for 9/11 yielded 96 results:
https://codoh.com/search/?sorting=relevance&q=9%2F11

Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.
User avatar

Callahan

Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:40 am
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby Callahan » 2 weeks 1 day ago (Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:17 am)

EtienneSC wrote:I am strongly opposed for the following reasons: Firstly, 9/11 is outside CODOH’s stated purpose. It is largely an American interest and CODOH is an international forum. It would expose participants to “guilt by association” without their permission.

I think such a forum would only acknowledge that many of those who embrace Revisionism also find this topic to be a major and relevant concern. It would be the error of the accusers to claim that all those who visit the CODOH forum are also necessarily supportive of alternative 9/11 theories for several reasons:

– As this thread clearly shows, we already do not agree what happened; hence, discussion and defense of the established narrative will be encouraged as well as any others
– Discussions of 9/11 will all take place outside of the Revisionist forum (which will be left as-is)
– The intentions of having this forum will be stated clearly, which may include: to circumvent censorship attempts and welcome historically-enlightened minds into open debate for the second-most controversial historical event of the last century, which is said by many to have considerable parallels to the Holocaust

Also, while 9/11 is an event which took place in the US, it affects communities all around the world (e.g. War on Terror, which also brought European nations in to participate in the Al Qaeda witch hunt and militant occupations); much as the Holocaust, while set in Europe, affects policies which shape the US and much of the globe today.

Secondly, there are enough jihad attacks in Europe and around the world – hundreds, if not thousands every year – to make it plausible that a few Saudi Muslims would wish to damage the USA given the opportunity.

It is definitely possible. But keep in mind, these attacks mostly happened after 9/11. Iraq had never had a suicide bombing pre-9/11. In any case, this might be something worth discussing in the proper forum.

Thirdly, it would make CODOH look like a conspiracy site and thus compromise its hard-won and constantly challenged credibility on the holocaust. It would undo decades of work by serious people for the sake of appealing to a fringe element in the USA.

Holocaust Denial is considered much more of a fringe element than is having doubts about 9/11. Surveys have already shown that the majority of the population, both in the US and internationally, have doubts about the official version of events. If nothing more, it is worth discussing. And I can think of no better place than in close proximity to a forum of critical minds who have a proper understanding of historical events and context of the last century.

I do not see how this would/could plausibly “undo” Revisionist work. The books and articles are written, published, and relevant ideas are discussed and shared in this forum. This will remain to be the case, whether or not 9/11 is also discussed here. It should not “poison the well” for many who don’t already regard “Holocaust Denial” as extremely poisonous. But it will open the door for many critical minds who are missing an even larger piece of the historical puzzle.

User avatar

HeiligeSturm

Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 182
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:57 am
Location: Euro-Zion
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby HeiligeSturm » 1 week 5 days ago (Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:37 am)

If 9/11 debate is considered, there should be a whole After the “Holocaust” sub forum.
Carol Stulberg: Were you ever in the gas chamber? Did you see the gas chamber?
Morris Venezia: Of course I was every day over there.
Carol Stulberg: Can you describe to us what it looked like?
Morris Venezia: It’s nothing to describe
User avatar

Dresden

Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1377
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:38 am
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby Dresden » 1 week 5 days ago (Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:26 am)

HeiligeSturm wrote:If 9/11 debate is considered, there should be a whole After the “Holocaust” sub forum.

Would that include the Korean War, the McCarthey era, the Beatnik g-g-g-generation, the Hippie movement and a thousand other things?

What purpose would that serve, besides trivial pursuit?

9-11 and the Holohoax are closely related, or, as I said earlier ….. “they are joined at the hip”.

‘Gas chambers’ and ‘box cutters’ are what “justifies” the War of Terror. or, as they are alternatively known, “The 9-11 Wars”.

In such a Forum, there would be a lot of overlap and people from both sides would become convinced of the truth of the other subject.

Also, the people that are against having a 9-11 Forum could simply ignore it, like I ignore the

“French Revisionist Forum” viewforum.php?f=21

“German Revisionist Forum” viewforum.php?f=8

“Spanish” viewforum.php?f=11

“Scandiavian” viewforum.php?f=10

“WWII Asia/Pacific Theater” viewforum.php?f=26

and the

“WWI” Forum” viewforum.php?f=27

Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the ‘holocaust’, but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. Bradley Smith
avatar

Hoff Meister

Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:05 pm

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby Hoff Meister » 1 week 4 days ago (Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:23 pm)

The moment CODOH allows or enables such discussion, it is done. This applies whether one believes in the alternative 9/11 theory (which I currently do not) or whether they do.

That’s essentially the case.

It will, as it is in every other forum, be used against revisionism in order to make it seem absurd and dismissed without looking at it.

An opinion.

avatar

Werd

Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1080
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 5:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby Werd » 1 week 4 days ago (Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:09 am)

While it is easy to pinpoint what revisionists believe because we are pretty much united in denying the same things…

1. All Auschwitz gas chambers.
2. Overall German/Berlin/Hitler plan to physically exterminate Jews.
3. Gas vans.
4. All AR gas chambers
5. Many so called Mengele survivors

In other words, each revisionist owns this aspect of revisionism and does so easily. If there are any revisionists that we castigate, it’s not because they make us look bad with their revisionism. It is because they are traitors to the cause. Mark Weber and David Irving are two examples of gas chamber turncoats. They don’t make us look bad or hurt us necessarily, they are just dead weight. I also think that most revisionists recognize that whatever Richard Krege allegedly did at Treblinka doesn’t help anyone so by and large we all reject his work in favour of better, more high quality revisionism.

That being said, in 9-11, you have a WIDE VARIETY of skeptics who are at war with each other and accuse other sides of being agents or stupid by planting certain false theories into the 9-11 field. Many say that those buildings were wired to be blown up instead of planes coming down. Others go WAAAYYYY far out and claim that the reason much of the concrete was pulverized, was because of something like a high powered laser beam. I’m thinking Judy Wood. The majority of 9-11 people don’t like her or her work and have suspected her of being an agent. Not to mention Alex Jones in the last few years has gotten more bizarre and animated and people use his strange behaviours to “discredit” 9-11 truth. Mind you he is not the only one to look into 9-11 since it happened, but others use that as a smear on 9-11 people.

If revisionists pick up 9-11, do they want to adopt this other burden of being someone who could be in the “crazy” or “bullshit” realm of 9-11 truth? They already have to deal with being a gas chamber denier. I think in these times, it is PARAMOUNT that avoiding 9-11 be considered just to avoid further smears. Such as “oh you gas chamber skeptics are also 9-11 skeptics? Is there anything you DO believe in?” Because what if non 9-11 skeptics wanted to consider holocaust revisionism? Is the point not to grow revisionism? Or does linking up to 9-11 really look like more of an advantage because allegedly more people are 9-11 skeptics nowadays than are not and they can be persuaded by revisionism?

User avatar

Callahan

Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:40 am
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby Callahan » 1 week 4 days ago (Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:14 am)

Hoff Meister wrote:The moment CODOH allows or enables such discussion, it is done. This applies whether one believes in the alternative 9/11 theory (which I currently do not) or whether they do.

How would CODOH be “done” just by acknowledging a controversy having some possible relevance to the Holocaust?

It will, as it is in every other forum, be used against revisionism in order to make it seem absurd and dismissed without looking at it.

How many people who don’t already dismiss Revisionism (or aren’t likely to) would do so on account of a forum about 9/11 existing here as an auxiliary? On the other hand, how many establishment-critical minds might consider Revisionism if they found some quality discussion on 9/11, locally?

I would estimate the numbers for the latter are at least an order of magnitude higher than the former.

No specific theory need be endorsed here. This is merely an opportunity to iron out the questions of relevance between these events which many have claimed there are striking parallels. Since it isn’t possible to contain such a broad topic within a single thread on the Revisionists’ forum, a separate one is being created to isolate, identify, and hopefully/eventually work toward some degree of consensus in what Revisionists have to say on the matter.

I think it makes beautiful sense and I have confidence in the quality of discussions that might come out of this.

User avatar

spaceboy

Member
Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:04 am
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby spaceboy » 1 week 4 days ago (Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:16 am)

I say no. This is a Holocaust revisionist forum, so I think it should be limited to only the Holocaust and to a lesser extent, World War II revisionism. There is a plethora of forums on the internet for debating 9/11 – why not just simply go to one if you want to debate 9/11? I see more harm than benefits by having 9/11 discussed here. It will create the appearance that Holocaust revisionists are susceptible to conspiracy theories, thereby undermining credibility. I’ve always had more confidence in revisionists who are not 9/11 truthers than ones who are.
User avatar

Dresden

Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1377
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:38 am
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby Dresden » 1 week 4 days ago (Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:36 am)

spaceboy said:

“I say no. This is a Holocaust revisionist forum, so I think it should be limited to only the Holocaust and to a lesser extent, World War II revisionism”

But, there are the WWI Forum and the WWII Asia/Pacific Forums that are unaffected by “Holocaust Denial” — nor do they affect the Holocaust Revisionist Forum.

“There is a plethora of forums on the internet for debating 9/11”

There are no intelligent, moderated forums on which to debate 9-11.

“I see more harm than benefits by having 9/11 discussed here. It will create the appearance that Holocaust revisionists are susceptible to conspiracy theories”

“Holocaust Denial” is universally seen, throughout the whole world, on every TV station, in countless “documentaries”, in school text books ….. EVERYWHERE ….. as the Great granddaddy of all “conspiracy theories”.

We are seen as neo-Nazis, White Supremacists, anti — “semites” and dangerous people.

“…thereby undermining credibility”

The 9-11 Truthers outnumber Holocaust Revisionists by at least 10 or 20 to 1.
If anyone was to lose credibility, it would be the 9-11 Truthers for embracing Holocaust Denial.

Richard Gage’s Architects and Engineers for 9-11 Truth( https://www.ae911truth.org/ ) has the signatures of over 3,000 Architects and Engineers(many of whom own their own companies) who have given their names, addresses, phone numbers and places of business, calling for a “new” investigation of 9-11.

Nothing remotely comparable can be said for Holocaust Revisionism.

The Physics department of the University of Fairbanks, Alaska recently finished an evaluation of the collapse of Building 7 and decided that it could not have come down due to fire or damage: http://www.wtc7evaluation.org/

To think that the physics, or chemistry department of any American University would even contemplate doing an unbiased, tranparent evaluation of Treblinka, or Auschwitz is simply out of the question, to put it as mildly as possible ….. it would actually border on “nutty”.

“I’ve always had more confidence in revisionists who are not 9/11 truthers than ones who are”

I am of the exact opposite opinion.

9-11 Truthers are already Politically Incorrect truth seekers ….. many of them would see the truth of Holocaust Revisionism.

Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the ‘holocaust’, but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. Bradley Smith
User avatar

Callahan

Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:40 am
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby Callahan » 1 week 4 days ago (Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:41 am)

Dresden wrote:Richard Gage’s Architects and Engineers for 9-11 Truth( https://www.ae911truth.org/ ) has the signatures of over 3,000 Architects and Engineers(many of whom own their own companies) who have given their names, addresses, phone numbers and places of business, calling for a “new” investigation of 9-11.

I have my own quibbles with AE911T but that discussion is best saved for the proper forum, once it becomes available. I think they are correct that fire should not have caused the collapse but I disagree with the notion of “controlled demolition” at the WTC.

I don’t want to discuss/debate it here, just pointing out that there is a spectrum of ideas on what happened and having the ability to showcase our ideas and have them challenged and refined by other informed, critical minds who may already be on the same page about Revisionism seems like a great opportunity.

9-11 Truthers are already Politically Incorrect truth seekers ….. many of them would see the truth of Holocaust Revisionism.

Exactly. There is less fear to walk into the “realm of Revisionism” when society already sees you as being halfway there. For those recognizing Zionist influences regarding 9/11, even moreso.

User avatar

JLAD Prove Me Wrong

Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:35 am
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 1 week 4 days ago (Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:05 pm)

Callahan wrote:I have my own quibbles with AE911T but that discussion is best saved for the proper forum, once it becomes available. I think they are correct that fire should not have caused the collapse but I disagree with the notion of “controlled demolition” at the WTC.

Exactly, we need a separate sub-forum to hash out our differences, and this is the perfect place to do it.

Moderator, it is Christmas Eve. Can you please give us this sub-forum as a gift to us on this website?

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight, JLAD.

If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.
User avatar

Moderator

Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1584
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2002 1:23 am
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby Moderator » 1 week 3 days ago (Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:18 am)

All of the comments are certainly appreciated, there are many thoughtful points to both sides of the argument.

After considering them all, and after feedback from the CODOH Board, I have decided to go ahead with the ‘9/11 Forum’.

The fact that so many people worldwide now disagree with the ‘official’ conspiracy theory was key in that decision. It is no longer a ‘fringe’ opinion to question the promoted narrative, in spite of ‘the media’s’ attempt to claim it is.

To those that disagree with my decision, I will not indicate in the ‘9/11 Forum’ description and guidelines that CODOH as a whole endorses or opposes the alternative views to the government’s narrative.

The intention is to provide a higher end debate choice where reasonable guidelines are in place to prevent the usual childishness that is the norm when discussing a controversial subject.

Thanks, M1

Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.
User avatar

Dresden

Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1377
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:38 am
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby Dresden » 1 week 3 days ago (Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:51 am)

Thank you for the decision, Moderator!

Moderator said:

“The intention is to provide a higher end debate choice where reasonable guidelines are in place to prevent the usual childishness that is the norm when discussing a controversial subject”

That’s the idea.

Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the ‘holocaust’, but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. Bradley Smith
avatar

Pia Kahn

Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 254
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:57 am
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby Pia Kahn » 1 week 2 days ago (Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:18 pm)

Moderator wrote:All of the comments are certainly appreciated, there are many thoughtful points to both sides of the argument.

After considering them all, and after feedback from the CODOH Board, I have decided to go ahead with the ‘9/11 Forum’. …

Thanks, M1

Great news and smart decision. If this forum provides an orderly and rational discussion of 9/11 then it may attract many 9/11 truthers who wish to discuss controversial topics in a polite, respectful and rational manner without flame wars, ad hominem attacks, and all that.

Currently, this forum has three main headings: “Holocaust revisionism (English)”, “Holocaust revisionism (International)” and Finally, “Revisionism”. I suggest adding the subforum “9/11-revisionism” under the “Revisionism” header and side by side with WWI and WWII revisionism. This would fit nicely into this forum.

Happy Christmas everybody. :cheers:

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
avatar

katana

Member
Member
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby katana » 1 week 16 hours ago (Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:31 pm)

Thank you Moderator for deciding to go ahead with a 9/11 Forum. A decision that reflects your wisdom, and no doubt your good looks, charming nature, and wonderful singing ability!

And thanks to Callahan for kicking the whole thing off, and also others here who also supported the idea. The others who were not keen on the idea also played a useful role in giving their feedback.

And a happy New Year to all, while I’m here.

PS: Here’s a graphic for the forum;

Image

“Some stories are true that never happened.” — Elie the “Weasel”
User avatar

JLAD Prove Me Wrong

Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:35 am
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 6 days 9 hours ago (Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:55 am)

Moderator, I am very happy you chose to go along with this this addition.

If I may ask, when should we expect to see it in it’s completed status?

If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.
User avatar

Moderator

Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1584
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2002 1:23 am
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby Moderator » 6 days 6 hours ago (Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:57 am)

Soon, JLAD,

How about some suggestions about guidelines for the new forum from everyone.
Thanks, M1

Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.
User avatar

Callahan

Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:40 am
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby Callahan » 6 days 5 hours ago (Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:29 am)

As mentioned briefly before, I suggest pinned posts for presentation and criticism of evidence of the following theories on WTC collapse mechanisms:

– NIST Fire-Driven Collapse Theory
– AE911Truth Controlled Demolition Theory
– Mini-Nuke Theory
– Direct Energy Weapon (DEW) Theory
– ROOSD Theory

I think a separate area for each of the major competing theories will help prevent the hodgepodge of heated, disorganized debate that discussions on 9/11 are most famous for.

If you’re not yet familiar with ROOSD theory, not to worry, I will help get us started there. Others who recognize another theory as most sound should perhaps introduce the topic by explaining which evidence they find most convincing.

Other pinned posts may include:

– Motive: Pretext for Zionist Imperialist Wars
– Motive: Jihadi Terror Assault on Western Values
– Means: Positions of Authority Surrounding 9/11 Events
– Means: Terrorist Cell with Hijacked Planes

Last edited by Callahan on Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar

JLAD Prove Me Wrong

Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:35 am
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 6 days 5 hours ago (Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:31 am)

Moderator wrote:How about some suggestions about guidelines for the new forum from everyone.

The guidelines would be as follows; changes were made when necessary. Are these good, or would you change anything?

The Moderator retains the right to reject a username if he considers it offensive, obscene, or deliberately distracting.

Do not register under more than one username, aka: a ‘sockpuppet’. If for some reason you wish to change your username please contact the Moderator and / or Webmaster about doing so.

No name calling, period.

The CODOH 9/11 Forum forbids any threats or personal attacks against others, we will not tolerate links to sites which do engage in such behavior. We’re about debate and only debate.

On topic posts only. The topic of the Forum is 9/11. Debating whether or not the United States government or others had preknowledge of the event, if there was or was not controlled demolition, and if 9/11 is or is not used to justify the TSA, NSA, surveillance cameras, internet surveilance, military occupation in Middle Eastern nations, is the reason that The CODOH 9/11 Forum exists. Associated subjects are bound to come up, be sure there is a tie-in, show the tie-in. Each topic represents a separate point, a post to a topic must be pertinent to that point.

Posts by new or infrequent participants will be spam / troll checked by the Moderator before they appear on the Forum. They will not be censored for on topic opinions they present.

Keep your threads / posts limited to one point.

Voluminous, lengthy, and redundant posts are not welcomed.

Do not edit after posts after someone has responded in the same thread.

If you post a quote or link from or to a book, a news article, magazine story, another website, etc., you must also comment on the quote or the link content. Tell the forum what you find wrong, compelling, unique, or important about the quote or link content. Flippant, overly brief comments are not acceptable. We want commentary and discussion.

Posts which lack focus or specifics are not welcomed.

No ‘dodging’. When questioned or challenged on claims, or assertions you make in a thread you must respond directly / specifically by providing the information requested in the challenge or you must leave the topic.

You will address registrants only by the one name that he/she uses at the Forum.

Offenders will have their posts deleted, repeat offenders will be removed.

Reasons for deletions may or may not be stated. The Moderator will endeavor to notify the offender and the Forum in general, but not in every case; especially when it is obvious why the post was deleted.

Registrants who do not post within 30 days from date of registration are subject to deletion, they may re-register should they decide to post.

If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.
User avatar

borjastick

Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2331
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:52 pm
Location: Europe
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby borjastick » 5 days 12 hours ago (Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:17 pm)

OK then the decision has been made so can we block this thread now please as it’s lowering the tone of holocaust debate.

When the new thread starts I’ll be waiting for the loons to come out to play, posting all manner of nonsense to claim this and that and completely ignoring the rational and scientific answers to what really happened on that day.

‘Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.’

‘We don’t need evidence, we have survivors’ – israeli politician

avatar

Depth Charge

Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 194
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:32 am
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby Depth Charge » 5 days 12 hours ago (Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:21 pm)

borjastick wrote:OK then the decision has been made so can we block this thread now please as it’s lowering the tone of holocaust debate.

When the new thread starts I’ll be waiting for the loons to come out to play, posting all manner of nonsense to claim this and that and completely ignoring the rational and scientific answers to what really happened on that day.

On the contrary, I think disinformation will be easily dismantled by the regulars on this site, and establish us as discerning and sane.

User avatar

borjastick

Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2331
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:52 pm
Location: Europe
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby borjastick » 5 days 12 hours ago (Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:14 am)

Depth Charge wrote:

borjastick wrote:OK then the decision has been made so can we block this thread now please as it’s lowering the tone of holocaust debate.

When the new thread starts I’ll be waiting for the loons to come out to play, posting all manner of nonsense to claim this and that and completely ignoring the rational and scientific answers to what really happened on that day.

On the contrary, I think disinformation will be easily dismantled by the regulars on this site, and establish us as discerning and sane.

Good luck with that one…

‘Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.’

‘We don’t need evidence, we have survivors’ – israeli politician

avatar

Depth Charge

Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 194
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:32 am
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby Depth Charge » 5 days 8 hours ago (Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:19 am)

borjastick wrote:

Depth Charge wrote:

borjastick wrote:OK then the decision has been made so can we block this thread now please as it’s lowering the tone of holocaust debate.

When the new thread starts I’ll be waiting for the loons to come out to play, posting all manner of nonsense to claim this and that and completely ignoring the rational and scientific answers to what really happened on that day.

On the contrary, I think disinformation will be easily dismantled by the regulars on this site, and establish us as discerning and sane.

Good luck with that one…

Why do we need luck? There is only one truth. It’s like hacking ice off a windscreen. Easy.

User avatar

Moderator

Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1584
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2002 1:23 am
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby Moderator » 5 days 5 hours ago (Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:57 am)

All:

The new ‘9/11 Forum’ will be built within a few days after 1/1/19.
When it’s launched I will lock this thread and immediately ask for feedback in a thread at that forum.

And remember, if it becomes unmanageable, I can always “pull it”. :roll:

Thanks, M1

Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.
User avatar

Dresden

Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1377
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:38 am
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby Dresden » 5 days 4 hours ago (Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:28 am)

Moderator wrote:
And remember, if it becomes unmanageable, I can always “pull it”. :roll:

That’s right, Lucky Larry! :D

Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the ‘holocaust’, but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. Bradley Smith
User avatar

Lamprecht

Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 225
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:32 am
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby Lamprecht » 3 days 2 hours ago (Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:03 am)

When is this forum going to be created? New developments are happening as we speak…

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/arti … k-overlord

“On Monday, New Year’s Eve, a hacker group announced it had breached a law firm handling cases related to the September 11 attacks, and threatened to publicly release a large cache of related internal files unless their ransom demands were met.”

“There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance — that principal is contempt prior to investigation.”
— Herbert Spencer
User avatar

Moderator

Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1584
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2002 1:23 am
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby Moderator » 2 days 23 hours ago (Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:15 pm)

Lamprecht asked:

When is this forum going to be created?

On the previous page I stated:

All:

The new ‘9/11 Forum’ will be built within a few days after 1/1/19.
When it’s launched I will lock this thread and immediately ask for feedback in a thread at that forum.

And remember, if it becomes unmanageable, I can always “pull it”. :roll:

Thanks, M1

Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.
User avatar

Moderator

Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1584
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2002 1:23 am
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby Moderator » 1 day 2 hours ago (Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:02 am)

I now have The 9/11 Forum up.
The guidelines are basically the same as the ‘Holocaust Forum’.
There are numerous configuration options. Hopefully I have selected the right ones. :D
Please let me know what you’re thoughts are about it.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.
User avatar

JLAD Prove Me Wrong

Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:35 am
Contact:

Re: Should The CODOH Revisionist Forum have a separate 9/11 discussion – debate forum?

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 1 day 2 hours ago (Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:12 am)

Moderator wrote:I now have The 9/11 Forum up.
The guidelines are basically the same as the ‘Holocaust Forum’.
There are numerous configuration options. Hopefully I have selected the right ones. :D
Please let me know what you’re thoughts are about it.
M1

Awesome, thank you.

This is the link.

viewforum.php?f=29

If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

 

 

=============================================

 

 

See Also:

 

 

911 – The Jews Had Me Fooled: A Jewish Engineered Pearl Harbor

Organized jewry Did 9/11

Organized jewry Did 9/11 — The 16th Anniversary, 2017

Know More News — Christopher Bollyn, The Man Who Solved 9/11 — TRANSCRIPT

The Realist Report with Christopher Bollyn – Sep 2018 — TRANSCRIPT

 

======================================

 

 

Version History

 

Version 2: Jan 5, 2019 — Added the discussion from the CODOH forum on whether or not to have a 9/11 Forum.

 

Version 1: Posted, Jan 4, 2019

Read Full Post »

 

[John Friend from “The Realist Report” interviews (Sept, 2018) Christopher Bollyn, the investigative reporter who has been studying 9-11 from day one, and is the author of “Solving 9-11: The Deception That Changed the World” and his latest book, “The War on Terror — The Plot to Rule the Middle East”.

 

They discuss the state of the 9-11 truth movement, his latest book, the demonization of Muslims while simultaneously flooding White countries with them and other incompatible aliens.

 

Also, how Israel, and its agents, and shabbos goys, were able to carry out 9-11 with such audacity, due to their assured control over six crucial elements, namely: law enforcement, mass media, litigation, security, government, and the military.

 

Such control not only allowed them to carry out the crime, killing and maiming millions since, but most importantly, cover up their involvement while hoodwinking the public into believing that Arabs carried it out.

 

Christopher Bollyn’s work proves beyond any doubt that 9-11 was carried out by organized jewry through Israel and zionists within the US, to create their “War on Terror“, aka, “War OF Terror“, in order to justify the smashing of Arab countries, and others, as part of a scheme to create a “Greater Israel” domination over the Middle East, as well as their larger New World Order agenda involving the further subjugation of all White countries.

 

KATANA]

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Realist Report with

 

Christopher Bollyn

 

Sept 2018

 

 

Click here for the audio:

 

https://ia601505.us.archive.org/14/items/TheRealistReport-ChristopherBollyn/Chris%20Bollyn.mp3

 

 

 

Published on Sep 17, 2018

 

 

The Realist Report Description

 

On this edition of The Realist Report, we’re joined by Christopher Bollyn, an investigative journalist, author, and long-time 9/11 researcher. Chris and I focus on his recently published book The War on Terror: The Plot to Rule the Middle East and the origins of the Jewish-concocted “Global War on Terror”. We also discuss the 9/11 Truth movement, Bollyn’s Memo to President Trump, and other matters relating to 9/11 and the “Global War on Terror”.

Subscribe to The Realist Report today, and support independent media!

Did you enjoy this program? Consider donating to The Realist Report to help us continue producing podcasts – $10 goes a long way! Enter your email below and donate now!

 

TRANSCRIPT

(64 mins)

 

 

 

[00:00]

 

 

Friend: All right folks, welcome back to another edition of The Realist Report. This is your host John Friend. The website is The Realist Report dot com, where you will find an extensive archive of these podcasts, as well as other programs I’ve appeared on as a guest over the years. You will also find all of my blog posts and articles. A contact page, my Twitter feed, which is embedded in the right hand sidebar of the website, and many other useful and important links. I am a regular reporter for American Free Press, America’s last real newspaper. And I also contribute to the Barnes Review, the bi-monthly history magazine affiliated with American Free Press. I encourage listeners to subscribe to these fine print publications. Check out American Free Press dot net, and Barnes Review dot org for more details.

 

Okay, with that said, let me introduce my special guest this evening. Tonight we are joined by Christopher Bollyn! An investigative journalist, author, and long time 9/11 researcher. Chris and I will be focusing on 9/11 primarily and his recently published book “The War on Terror — The Plot to Rule the Middle East”, which is available from Amazon dot com..

 

Chris, welcome to the program sir! It’s really a great honor having you here.

 

[02:00]

 

Bollyn: Thank you John. It’s nice to be with you.

 

Friend: Yes. Yes, this is good. I’m glad that we could talk. I’ve been wanting to interview you for a number of years. Your work has been very influential on my thinking, especially about 9/11 and the Global War on Terrorism, and American foreign policy. And really what’s kind of going on in the world, especially in the Middle East.

 

See: Christopher Bollyn explains who really did 9/11 at the San Diegans for 9/11 Truth meet up group on Sunday, September 9, 2018.

 

So on that, it’s great to actually sit down and talk. I went down to San Diego a couple weekends ago and heard you give a very fine presentation about your book. You focused primarily on your book. So it was great. And I wanted you to maybe kind of comment on your speaking tour. I know you’re on a mini one right now, from what I understand. And you’ve spoken at the 9/11 Truth group in the past as well. So could you kind of talk about your current speaking tour?

 

Bollyn: Yes, I’m on a really short tour as you said. I was invited to speak in Texas, in San Antonio, and then I came to, I was invited also to speak at the San Diego [9/11] Truth group. Which is one of the best truth groups in the United States. A very active group with a lot of outreach and regular events. And that was on the ninth of September. And now I have two events left in Seattle, on the twentieth, and the twenty-second of the month, in northern Seattle at libraries. And that’ll be it for this tour.

 

And it’s based, as you said, on my book “Solving 9/11 — The Deception That Changed the World”, … not that one, but the “The War on Terror — The Plot to Rule the Middle East”, the shorter book, that came out in 2017. Because it’s very urgent at the commemoration of the September eleventh, every year.

 

But now, it’s very important for Americans to understand what the “War on Terror” is all about! And why we are engaged in this, now seventeen year old war, and why we have spent something like seven trillion dollars, as President Trump said a little while ago, in seventeen years and got nothing for it! And so, Americans need to understand that we are in a deceitful and fraudulent war! And that’s what my speaking tour is all about.

 
(more…)

Read Full Post »

 

[Adam Green from “Know More News” interviews (Sept, 2017) Christopher Bollyn the investigative reporter who has been studying 9-11 from day one, and is the author of “Solving 9-11: The Deception That Changed the World” and his newest book, “The War on Terror — The Plot to Rule the Middle East”.

 

Christopher Bollyn’s work proves beyond any doubt that 9-11 was carried out by organized jewry through Israel and zionists within the US, to create their “War on Terror“, aka, “War OF Terror“, in order to justify the smashing of Arab countries, and others, to pieces, as part of  a larger New World Order agenda.

 

KATANA]

 

 

 

 

 

 

Know More News

 

Christopher Bollyn

 

The Man Who Solved 9-11

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click here for the video:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLWIV0TTcbI

 

 

 

Published on Sep 27, 2017

 

 

YouTube Description

 

Christopher Bollyn: The Man Who Solved 9/11

Know More News
Subscribe27K
Add to Share More
512,377 views
5,922 455
Published on Sep 22, 2017

 

https://www.patreon.com/AdamGreen

 

Investigative journalist, 9/11 researcher, and author Christopher Bollyn sits down with Adam Green and Know More News for an exclusive interview.

We discuss:
His Books and Tour
Israeli Role in 9/11
Predictive Programming
Alex Jones controlled opposiiton
and much more!

Buy Christopher Bollyns Books!

 

https://www.amazon.com/Solving-9-11-D…

 

https://www.amazon.com/War-Terror-Plo…

 

http://www.bollyn.com/

 

 

 

CONTENTS

 

INTRODUCTION

Current Tour

About the People Who Attend Your Talks

ADL and the SPLC Attempts to Disrupt

Netanyahu and Terrorism

Rupert Murdoch, Jewish Ownership of the Media

The Current State of the 9/11 Movement?

What We Want!

The Oded Yinon Plan to Fragment Arab Countries

Bollyn’s Views on Trump and 9/11

Do You Ever Think of Giving Up?

When Do You Debate People on 9/11?

What are the Demographics of the 9/11 Truth Movement?

The 2006 CNN Hit Job on You

How Many Americans Question the Official Conspiracy?

What About the Muslim World?

What’s the Evidence that Jews did 9/11?

Give Us a List of the Evidence of Israeli Involvemnet

The 1979 Netanyahu “Jerusalem Conference on International Terrorism”

Michael Chertoff and other Top Connections

The Cover-up and Destruction of Evidence

Philip Zelikow and the “9/11 Commission Report”

The Need for a Real Investigation of 9/11 and Cover-up

The 4,000 Israelis Who Didn’t Show Up on 9/11?

CNN with Michael Gross Saying Jews are being Scapegoated

Criticism of Israel and Jews involved in 9/11 is “Anti-semitic”!

Solving a Crime Means Going where the Evidence Leads

Did You Ever Think You Might Be Wrong?

9/11 And the “War on terror” an Israeli, Zionist Operation

What About Jesuits, Rothschilds, Rockerfellers?

Predictive Programming, Arnon Milchan, and Rupert Murdoch

Alternative Media, Controlled Opposition, and Alex Jones

What About the Bible, and the “Synagogue of Satan”?

Your Letter to the Pope, Did He Respond?

What is Hindering People from Speaking Out?

Shimon Perez Wanting to Frighten the West into Supporting Israel’s Aims

Who Were the Top Three People Involved in Planning 9/11?

Menachem Begin, the Father of Terrorism

Your Place in History When the Truth of 9/11 is Known?

Do You Ever Fear for Your Life for Exposing the People Behind 9/11?

Everyone Needs to Read Bollyn’s Books!

 

 

TRANSCRIPT

(80 mins)

 

 

 

[00:02]

 

INTRODUCTION

top

You’re watching No More News.

 

Green: I’m Adam Green with No More News. Today I’m joined by author and 9/11 researcher, Christopher Bollyn. Christopher Bollyn dot com. He’s got two books. His new book, “The War on Terror — The Plot to Rule the Middle East”, and his previous book, from, …  What year did “Solving 9/11”, come out?

 

Bollyn: 2012.

 

 

Green: 2012. “Solving 9/11 — The Deception that Changed the World”. Two books that are the best books on 9/11, in my opinion. They point out the who, why, and how!

 

 

So Chris, thanks for coming in and talking with me today.

 

 

Bollyn: You’re welcome!

 

 

Current Tour

top

 

Green: So, tell me about the tour. How many stops have you made so far, and how many more do you have?

 

Bollyn: Well the tour just started in the first week of September. I’ve been, about, to half a dozen places, and I’ve got about, a dozen, or so, more.

 

Green: And this isn’t your first tour. You did two tours for “Solving 9-11”?

 

(more…)

Read Full Post »

[Jeff Ahl a former Sweden Democrat and member of the Swedish Parliament (Riksdag) switched to the newly formed Alternative for Sweden (Alternativ för Sverige — AsF) party in March 2018 and is technically considered an independent MP.

Here, in a three-minute speech, he gets to the point that Globalists (aka, organized jewry) are wrecking Swedish society by flooding the country with non-Whites, especially Muslims, and that the AfS will deport the parasites, eliminate their mosques, leave the EU, and return Sweden back to the Swedish people!

KATANA]

 

 

_______________________

 

 

Jeff Ahl of the AfS

 

The Most Woke

 

Swedish Politician Ever

 

 

 

 

 

Click the link below to view the subtitled video:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ooGFbZ7WYg&t=7s

 

 

YouTube Description

 

Published on Jun 27, 2018

Jeff Ahl from Alternative For Sweden in a debate about Islam in Sweden. Give a like and subscribe if you like the content and want to support me and the Swedish people!

 

 

__________________________

 

 

TRANSCRIPT

(3:00)

 

 

 

[Jeff Ahl from the “Alternative for Sweden” party in a debate in the Swedish Parliament about Islam in Sweden — June 2018.]

 

[00:04]

 

The consequences of mass immigration and multiculturalism has been extensive for Swedish society.

 

 

This is part of the Globalist’s agenda. By destroying previously ethnic and culturally homogenous societies, safe well-functioning and democratic societies, they hope that nation states will dissolve.

 

The growing party, “Alternative for Sweden[the speaker’s party — AfS] will fight Globalism with full force!

 

 

Islamization is just one part of Globalism and only a part of the multicultural breakdown.

(more…)

Read Full Post »

 

[Fraser Anning, a new Senator in Australia, delivers a stunningly commonsense maiden speech declaring that Australia needs a “final solution” to the immigration crisis that is flooding Australia with non-Whites.

 

That solution is not the fake “gas chambers” imagery that the jewish controlled screeching media tries to conjure up with his “final solution” term, but simply a referendum asking ordinary Aussies whether they want their country transformed into something unrecognizable with mass non-White immigration, or NOT!

 

His political goals are:

* to break the oligopoly power of the banks;

* to get a better deal for working families and farmers;

* to achieve major infrastructure development in Far North and Western Queensland;

* to reduce immigration levels and restrict entry to those who will best assimilate;

* to restore personal freedom and free speech;

* to make affordable home ownership a national priority;

* to counter the growing threat of China both outside and within Australia;

* to slash runaway government spending and, with it, taxes on productive enterprises;

* to build coal-fired power stations to return us to the cheapest power in the world;

* to slash the regulatory burden that is crippling the general aviation industry; and;

* to take back our culture from the left-wing extremists.

 

If you were to ask a similar type of question to the inhabitants of India, China, Korea, Japan, various African countries, etc., whether they wanted their countries flooded with racial and cultural aliens, they would all resoundingly answer NO!

 

It is only in White countries under total jewish media control, that such a question is forbidden, because (((they))) know that the answer would also be a resounding NO!

 

Fraser Anning has demonstrated with his speech, if not in deed, that he is putting real Aussies, Whites, first, rather than being a toady to an (((alien force))) that is out to destroy White countries throughout the world. Let’s hope he carries through his rhetoric with real action.

 

UPDATE (Aug 20): The leader of Katter’s Australian Party (KAP), Bob Katter (which Anning now belongs to) is unfortunately pro-jew in the extreme, as can be seen in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nBP_Tze4bM

 

Katter appears clueless to the fact that the Muslim, and non-White, invasion of White countries has been engineered by organized jewry to racially and culturally destroy countries such as Australia and New Zealand.

 

KATANA]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Australian Senator

 

Fraser Anning

 

Rightly Calls for a

 

Final Solution

 

 

 

 

Click the link below to view the video:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnqVM8xxZtA

 

 

 

Published on Aug 15, 2018

 

 

CONTENTS

 

 

INTRODUCTION — A Nation is Made from Its People

MY BACKGROUND — Brought up in the Bush, Marriage, Children, A Variety of Jobs

A NATIONAL PARTY SUPPORTER — A Joh Bjelke-Petersen Man

JOINED KAP — Members Can Vote with Their Conscience

A CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN — Australian Nationalist, Australia First

POWER OF GOVERNMENT — Needs to be Constrained.

QUEENSLAND IN THE SIXTIES TO EIGHTIES — The “Good Old Days” of a Shared Vision

THE PRE-WHITLAM ERA — The Family as the Basic Unit of Society

THE PRE-WHITLAM ERA — Consensus for a European Based immigration Program

THE WHITLAM ERA — A Cultural Conquest and an Insidious Silent Revolution

MARXIST ANTONIO GRAMSCI — The Long March Through the Institutions

DEGENERACY AND TYRANNY — Disguised as “Liberation” and “Compassion”

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS — Obedience to Tyranny

ONLY TWO GENDERS — The “Infinite Gender” Lie

DEFEAT THE CULTURAL MARXISTS — Roll Back Subversion of Australian Culture

SPECIFIC POLITICAL GOALS — Regarding: banks, families, infrastructure development, immigration reform, free speech, affordable homes, China, taxes, cheap power, aviation, taking our culture back

ROYAL COMMISSION INTO BANKING — Expand Its Terms of Reference

RURAL INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT — Water, Bradfield Scheme

INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT — Ports

IMMIGRATION — Stop the Flood of Un-assimilatable Immigrants

IMMIGRATION — Diversity is a Weakness Not a “Strength”

IMMIGRATION — Stop 457 Visas, Limit Family Reunion, and Student Visas

IMMIGRATION — Reflect European Christian Composition of Australia Society

IMMIGRATION — Muslim Immigration Not Compatible with Australian Society

IMMIGRATION — Muslim Immigration Increase Welfare Dependency, Crime and Terrorism

IMMIGRATION — Australians have the Right to Decide Who Comes to Australia

IMMIGRATION FINAL SOLUTION — A Popular Vote!

IMMIGRATION — Whitlam Never Asked Australians What They Wanted

IMMIGRATION — Excessive Immigration Reduces Home Ownership For the Average Australian

HOME OWNERSHIP — For Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents Only

AUSTRALIAN MANUFACTURING — A Re-establishment Via Pro-business Unions and Businesses as Occurred in Post-war Germany

GOVERNMENT SPENDING — Drastic Reduction, Welfare Reform

A CULTURAL COUNTER-REVOLUTION — Traditional Values, Free Speech, Restrict UN Treaty Power

A RECONQUEST OF OUR OWN COUNTRY — Take Back Australia from the Cultural Marxists

ETHNICITY IS NOT JUST SKIN DEEP — Let’s Defend Our Ethno-religious Identity

 

DEFEND WESTERN CIVILIZATION — Our Common Kinship, Or Fall Away to Ruin!

 

 

[NOTE: Clicking on an image will enlarge it.]

 

TRANSCRIPT

 

August 15, 2018

12:16pm

Senator calls for the “final solution” on immigration

Fraser Anning’s Full Speech:

 

 

 

INTRODUCTION — A Nation is Made from Its People

top

 

Thank you, Mr President. I am pleased to advise that this is finally my first speech. On 6 February 1890, Sir Henry Parkes, the man who was to become the “Father of our Federation”, spoke to assembled delegates at the Federation Conference in Melbourne.

 

 

He said:

 

And, in this country of Australia with such ample space, with such inviting varieties of soil and climate … and with a people occupying that soil unequaled in … nation-creating properties, what is there that should be impossible? … … … … we know the value of their British origin.

 

We know that we represent a race … for the purposes of settling new colonies, which never had its equal on the face of the earth. The crimson thread of kinship runs through us all.

 

The founding father of our Federation knew that it was not simply a bounteous land that makes a nation, but the common threads of inherited identity that unite its people.

(more…)

Read Full Post »

 

[In this YouTube Hangout, Morgoth, who runs the blog, Morgoth’s Review,  talks with Based British, who discusses his Orwellian like experience with “Prevent”, an anti-extremist government agency, following some tweets he’d made earlier this year.

 

KATANA.]

 

 

 

 

 

 

Morgoth’s Review

 

Discussing the Government’s

 

Anti-Extremism Agency “Prevent”

 

With Based British

 

 

 

 

 

Click here for the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1-VqRuqWGA

 

 

 

Published on Aug 5, 2018

 

 

YouTube Description

Young nationalist Based British was visited by the Government’s Anti-Terror agents ”Prevent’ for Tweets

 

 

 

 

TRANSCRIPT

(55 mins)

 

 

 

[00:07]

 

Morgoth: Hello there everybody. I’m joined with Based British who recently had an encounter with the anti-extremism division of the British government which is called “Prevent”. And there was a live stream that went up on his Twitter account, which I thought was really interesting, because then you actually got to hear what these agents, like, where they were coming from, and what they were trying to do. So, how we doing Based British, alright?

 

Based: I’m doing very well, thank you very much. Just came back from a little day out with my family, so yeah I’m having a good day. It’s supposed to be nice weather today, so I’m in a good mood, yeah.

 

Morgoth: I’ve had a good day, as well.

 

[01:02]

 

Based: I’m in a good mood, that’s why I accepted this live stream, to come on.

 

Morgoth: All right.

 

Based: If you catch me any other day I would have been very, very hesitant.

 

Morgoth: All right. What I thought was interesting about, let’s, … How many times have Prevent been to your home?

 

Based: To my home? Let me think, they’ve been about, to the house I live in, about, let me think, twice. They’ve came in the house twice, at least. And I’ve seen them about three, or four times. So they came into the house twice and I’ve seen him three, or four times. And well, the first time they came was, I think it was early April. And they pretty much, you know, they knocked on the door, I opened it, I was like, I was very puzzled as to who these people were.

 

[02:00]

 

But at the same time I was kind of expecting something like this to happen, one day, and it finally happened, you know, that pretty much the “thought police” arrived on my door! So once again …

 

Morgoth: Was this, you know, posting on Twitter?

 

Based: Oh, what was that?

 

Morgoth: There they took an interest in you, because, like what you were posting on Twitter?

 

Based: Yes, from my Twitter post.

 

(more…)

Read Full Post »

 

 

[Mark Collett, 37, is a British political activist and former chairman of the Young BNP, the youth division of the British National Party (BNP), and was director of publicity for the party. He has recently written a book, “The Fall of Western Man“, available in printed form and as a free PDF download.

 

Here he presents the case, that the claim that Assad’s legitimate government, once again, “gassed” rebel held territory is absurd and nonsensical, given that the Syrian government has everything to lose by such an act. They’ve virtually destroyed the ZOG [Zionist/jew Occupied Governments, aka, all Western governments] backed proxy terrorists, and crossing that ZOG imposed “red line“, would be a stupendous act of national suicide, as it would be an open invitation for Syria’s destroyers to come out in the open and destroy Syria overtly, rather than covertly.

 

The reality is that any such gas attack, if it even happened, was carried out by ZOG’s proxy forces for the purpose of justifying overt ZOG destruction of Syria using our blood and treasure for the purpose of creating a “Greater Israel“, and later the creation of a Jew World Order tyranny.

 

We need to inform ourselves, and others, that virtually everything of significance put out by the MSM [Main Sewer Media] is a lie, whether by omission, or commission, for the over-arching goal of creating that JWO.

     KATANA]

 

 

 

_______________________

 

 

Mark Collett

 

Assad Didn’t Do It

 

 

Faked Syrian Gas Attack

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click the link below to view the video:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2E4PhwCESU

 

 

YouTube Description

 

Published on April 12, 2018

The recent alleged ‘gas attack’ in Syria is being used by Western governments & the establishment media as a reason to go to war in the Middle East, however those beating the drums of war have failed to provide any evidence to show who was behind the incident. When analysing the situation in Syria, common sense dictates that the only people who stood to gain anything from carrying out such an attack would be those who wish to fan the flames of war and see Western powers attack the Syrian government forces.

Wars for Israel Drive Mass Immigration into Europe https://youtu.be/Eqain8VShmg

My book, The Fall of Western Man is now available. It is available as a FREE eBook and also in hardback and paperback editions.

 

The Official Website: http://www.thefallofwesternman.com/

 

FREE eBook download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3cc…

 

Hardback Edition: http://www.lulu.com/shop/mark-collett…

 

Paperback Edition: http://amzn.eu/9LaS7HN

 

PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to debate with me in the comments about anything I have said, I welcome that. However please listen to the complete podcast and ensure you argue with the points I have made. Arguments that simply consist of nonsense such as “what gives you the right to judge” or “I’m a [insert religious affiliation] and you should be ashamed of yourself” or other such vacuous non-arguments will simply be ridiculed.

 

 

 

__________________________

 

 

TRANSCRIPT

(16:05)

 

[00:00]

 

 

Usually when I produce these podcasts they are full of facts and press clippings and references. But today we are going to do things a little differently, because as the media, the press, and our foolish and inept Prime Minister, Teresa May, have not presented any evidence whatsoever to prove that President Assad’s forces have used chemical gas in Syria. We are going to look at this issue from a point of common sense. And we are going to assess whether it was likely the President Assad’s forces would have carried out this alleged gas attack, or maybe, just maybe, this attack was either faked, or carried out by other groups, or nations, desperate to bring Western powers into the war in Syria.

 

 

Now earlier, I urged for the use of common sense when dealing with this issue. However when analyzing this alleged gassing we will be applying an ancient European legal saying.

 

[01:00]

 

 

That saying is “cui bono” which is a rhetorical Latin legal phrase used to imply that whoever appears to have the most to gain from a crime, is probably the culprit. A literal translation of “cui bono” is; “to whom is it a benefit?

 

 

Now before we look into who stands to benefit the most from this incident, it is important to note that the British state, and the establishment media, have not presented any evidence to prove that President Assad’s forces had anything to do with this latest supposed chemical attack! So as there is no evidence, and there is only conjecture, let’s start by assessing the situation in Syria before we go any further.

 

 

Essentially, Assad has won the war a war that began all the way back in 2011. A war that was meant to topple him and his regime. And a war that was enthusiastically supported by the Western media and Western leaders, who [02:02] cheered from the sidelines for those who attacked the Syrian regime.

 

(more…)

Read Full Post »

Older Posts »