If Hitler Won World War II We Would Have A Better, More Just World Today
By James Miller
Legendary U.S. General George S. Patton realized late in the war that the United States fought the wrong country. Patton felt the U.S. should have sided with Germany to destroy Jewish Bolshevik/Communist USSR. This information comes from Patton’s diary entries, letters he wrote to his wife, and comments he made to military officers and staff.
World War II was incredibly complex. However, in the final analysis, WWII was essentially a war between two competing ideologies: Nationalism-vs-Jewish Internationalism/globalism. Adolf Hitler and his allies fought to preserve the concept of Nationalism, not just for Germans but for all peoples the world over. Nationalism really just means the sovereignty of an ethnic people and the right of such ethnic people/nationalists within their own bordered country to self-determination. What is meant by self-determination? Self-determination just means an ethnic people preserving their unique culture and heritage and pursuing their collective goals as a unique people.
On the other side of WWII was Jewish Bolshevik Internationalism (today we just call this globalism ). This is the Jewish worldview (or rather, plan) to eventually eliminate all nations except for a Jewish homeland… (what was later to be after WWII the nation of Israel in 1948). Jewish Internationalism/globalism seeks to eventually merge all peoples in the world into one globalist system with a global government, global bank, global currency, etc. In short, Jewish globalism (i.e., the weakening and eventual elimination of all nations) is the exact opposite of Nationalism (i.e., a world composed of nations). The Allied powers of WWII (led by Roosevelt, Churchill, Stalin, et al.) were tools of International Jewry and thus de facto fighting for the Jewish globalist worldview. After the (Jewish run) Allies won WWII in 1945, International Jewish forces were then free to exercise a Jewish Sphere of Influence over the greater Western World (and as we see today, increasingly over the rest of the world).
Alternatively, if Hitler had won World War II and then exercised a Nationalist Sphere of Influence over the greater Western World, we’d have a more just, fair, and moral Western World today. The rest of the world would have similarly benefited had the Germans been victorious since German influence would have surely spread elsewhere (ideas such as non-usurious banking and strong family oriented culture would likely have spread globally).
Had Hitler won World War II, what would be different in the post war world?
Here are a few examples:
1. No USSR (the Soviet government murdered millions of its own people during its 70 year reign to study this topic read the writings of Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn; Hitler would have liberated the USSR, though taking large parts of its Western region for lebensraum, living space ).
2. No cold war (because there would be no USSR).
3. No Communist Eastern Europe/Iron Curtain (when WWII ended, Eastern Europe fell to Communism this was part of Stalin’s spoils of war).
4. No Red China and Mao’s subsequent killing of 40 – 60 million Chinese (the USSR created favorable conditions for Mao’s Communists which ultimately led to Mao’s victory over Chiang Kai-shek’s Nationalists in 1949, thus if no USSR, no Mao victory).
5. No Communist North Vietnam (both the Soviet Union and Red China aided Ho Chi Minh).
6. No Communist Cambodia and Pol Pot’s slaughter of 2 million Cambodians (Red China aided Pol Pot).
7. No dividing Korea into North Korea and South Korea (the allies split Korea after WWII ended, with North Korea becoming Communist… another of Stalin’s spoils of war).
8. No Communist Cuba (given the previous, what support would Castro have had in the 1950s?)
9. No Communism anywhere (Hitler was the world’s most fervent anti — Communist).
10. Liberalism and multiculturalism wouldn’t dominate Western ethos (both are Jewish creations and both have always been heavily promoted/advanced by Jews; thus if no Jewish influence, then no liberalism and no multiculturalism… at least certainly nowhere near the degree we see today).
11. No Cultural Marxism and no political correctness (these are social engineering tools which came out of the Jewish think tank known as the Frankfurt School).
12. No third world immigration into Western nations (Jews wouldn’t be in power positions to craft and force through liberal immigration laws; Jews are responsible for each Western nation’s liberal immigration policy, as most were orchestrated by the World Jewish Congress).
13. No depraved filth on TV, in movies, etc. (because Jews wouldn’t run Hollywood).
14. No widespread pornography (Jewish lawyers and Jewish activists were the main challengers of anti-obscenity laws, under the guise of Freedom of Speech).
15. There would still be prayer in public schools (Jewish lawyers were instrumental in banning prayer in public schools under the guise of so-called separation of church and state, something that appears nowhere in the U.S. Constitution).
16. No man-hating radical feminist movement (Jews such as Betty Friedan, Sonia Pressman, and Gloria Steinem, among others, were the key drivers of radical feminism).
17. No Israel and all the problems it has brought the USA and the immeasurable misery it has wrought on the Palestinians.
18. Jews would be living in Madagascar (perhaps) and would be carefully monitored (Madagascar was one place Hitler considered as a Jewish homeland).
Many reading this will ask, but what about the Holocaust?
The Holocaust has been grossly exaggerated by organized Jewry in order to create sympathy for Jews worldwide and thus help advance the Jewish agenda (i.e., people seen as victims tend to get their way). It is also used as a political weapon to justify Israeli militarism against the Palestinians. Hitler’s Final Solution (rebranded in the early 1970’s as the Holocaust ) was a plan to remove Jews from Europe, not to kill them. During WWII, just as the U.S. couldn’t trust Japanese Americans, thus causing FDR to round many of them up and place them in concentration camps, Hitler couldn’t trust Jews since many were partisans sympathetic to the USSR and hence they aided the USSR in various subversive, anti-German activities. Therefore the Nazis rounded up Jews and placed them in concentration camps.
Somewhere around one million Jews died during WWII (not six million) mostly due to disease and starvation in the final months of the war. Heavy Allied bombing of Germany and parts of German occupied Europe destroyed many roads, rail lines, and bridges making it impossible for Germany to adequately supply the camps with food and medicine. The result is that many Jews died of starvation and disease; and of course many non-Jews also died of starvation and disease (again, due to a massive Allied bombing campaign and its destruction of German transportation infrastructure). Lastly, there were no gas chambers. Much has been written about this. To study the gas chamber subject, read the research papers published by Germar Rudolf and Carlo Mattogno (there are many others as well). To get a broad overview of the Holocaust, read my article, What Was The Holocaust… What Actually Happened?
It should also be noted that Hitler never wanted to conquer the world. He simply wanted to safeguard Europe and the greater Western World from all manner of nefarious Jewish influence and, more broadly, safeguard the world-at-large specifically from;
1) usurious Jewish banking and,
2) Jewish-driven cultural degradation.
As previously stated, the Allied heads-of-State (Roosevelt, Churchill, et al.) were puppets of International Jewry; each sold his soul for power and prestige. Again, as earlier stated, World War II was a war between two competing ideologies: Nationalism-vs-Jewish Bolshevik Internationalism/globalism unfortunately International Jewry won.
Was World War II the good war? No, it was exactly the opposite. The Allied victory marked the beginning of the end of Western Civilization.
US General George Patton eventually realized that America fought the wrong nation in World War II.